[Koha] Summary of PhD findings and a final thank you!

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Aug 11 02:56:52 NZST 2011

Brenda,

I want to echo Bob's sentiments, this is very useful information.  I have
only cursorily read it but I have ideas of the different ways to put your
research to good use for both the Koha and Evergreen communities.  Thanks so
much for sharing it.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling