[Koha] Font changes on receipts

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Thu Apr 28 07:22:00 NZST 2011

Lesley,

Congratulations on your go live! I hope things are going well! :)

As to your question, yes, it is possible to use the intranetuserjs preference to edit the CSS for the receipts. Here's a snippet of what I have in ours:

There is a lot more  you could do to the fonts/receipts, a decent primer on font styling in CSS is available here: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_font.asp. If you are using Koha 3.4, there is actually an IntranetUserCSS preference now that you can use to avoid the necessity of using </script> to start your style block in intranetuserjs. In that case, I believe you'd just need the bit:

> #receipt {
> font: 15px, arial, sans-serif; /*editing to your whim, of course*/
> }

to style your receipt fonts.

You'll probably want to get rid of my comments in the code, so copy/paste the following:

> [begin example]
>
> </script>
>
> #receipt {
> font: 15px, arial, sans-serif;
> }

> <script>
>
> [end example]

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Liz Rea
NEKLS