[Koha] Koha: changing opac-tmpl/prog/en/xsl/MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Apr 28 06:58:49 NZST 2011

All,
Based on an answer I got in October about how to make fields not appear
in the opac (in our case the 59X fields), I was about to change the
opac-tmpl/prog/en/xsl/MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl  and was wondering.  Is
this file overwritten with each upgrade?  In other words, is  changing
this file the best way to hide fields?  How about moving fields from
below the  "Title Notes" tab to above it?

Thanks in advance for your insight and help.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571