[Koha] Index build - even without zebra?

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Tue Apr 26 07:57:41 NZST 2011

OK, I have loaded some data from another database into my local Koha.  I
don't have Zebra up and going yet, but I thought I could get a jump
start by changing the parameters so that it would not use Zebra.

But, there must be some other data rebuild or step I've missed.  I know
that there are records out there because there are some pre-created
lists which produce results.  But every search I do results in no
records found, including a basic wildcard search.

*No Result found!*

No results match your search for "kw,wrdl: * "

What might still be missing?

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

    Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears
    you out.
                                                         Anton Chekhov