[Koha] Unable to login

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Apr 21 08:51:21 NZST 2011

Op woensdag 20 april 2011 20:25:21 schreef ajesh at maxenna.com:
> I have installed Koha 2.2.9 on Windows XP.

That's a bad idea to start with. That version of Koha is woefully out of date.
3.4 comes out tomorrow though.

>  Now, I am trying to login to Koha as admin using the below link
>    http://www.mykoha.org:8080

Do you own www.mykoha.org? (/me looks) ... it appears to be parked by a
hosting company. So, as you don't own, or at least haven't configured the
domain name, there's no chance of it working unless you've done some DNS stuff
on your network. And as a rule of thumb, replacing real hostnames with local
versions is a bad idea.

I would look here for installation and configuration information:
http://wiki.koha-
community.org/wiki/Setting_Up_Koha_in_Virtual_Environment_%2B_Using_That_as_a_Development_Environment#Step:_Install_Koha

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.