[Koha] Unable to login

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Thu Apr 21 04:16:04 NZST 2011

Ajesh,

This looks like a DNS issue to me.  Can you ping mykoha.org?  If not then you probably don't have this name pointing to the IP address of the server.

However, I would encourage you to abandon the idea of using Koha 2.2.9 on Windows, and install the latest stable release on Linux (or wait a few days and install version 3.4 when it is released).  I don't believe the 2.2.x branch is being updated in any way.  To keep up with bug fixes and enhancements, you really want to be on the version the Koha community is contributing to.  If this is a test box you are setting up then you could download the latest stable release now - version 3.2.7 available at  http://download.koha-community.org/ , then update to the 3.4 release later after you are comfortable with Koha on Linux.

Best,

Doug