[Koha] Koha behind proxy server

Greg Barniskis gregb at scls.lib.wi.us
Wed Apr 20 01:27:24 NZST 2011

As Robin noted, you can't run Z39.50 through a typical proxy server
(that is, a proxy which is designed for HTTP traffic).

If you truly need to proxy the Z39.50 traffic, you might look at
YAZproxy, http://www.indexdata.com/yazproxy. It is not part of Koha.

On 4/19/2011 2:16 AM, schwitzd wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to using koha behind a proxy server, but I'm not able to contact
> the server using the z39.50 protocol. How I have to configure koha to works
> with the proxy?
> I have to enable something on the proxy server?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Daniel

South Central Library System (SCLS)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 242-4716