[Koha] Koha behind proxy server

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Apr 20 00:54:15 NZST 2011

Op dinsdag 19 april 2011 19:16:26 schreef schwitzd:
> I'm trying to using koha behind a proxy server, but I'm not able to contact
> the server using the z39.50 protocol. How I have to configure koha to works
> with the proxy?
> I have to enable something on the proxy server?

You will need to ensure that the Koha server has direct access to the ports
that you're trying to access via Z39.50. It can't run through a proxy server.

The ports that you need to access will depend on the servers you're attempting
to connect to, in our case we open them for the host:port combination
required.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.