[Koha] Software error: Can't find method "fields"

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Thu Apr 14 04:02:08 NZST 2011

Hello,
I have come across the following error message when attempting to edit an item in the Koha staff interface.  When in doubt about things Koha, I usually reindex, which is what I did but it did not solve the problem:
"Can't call method "fields" on an undefined value at /home/koha/kohaclone/C4/Biblio.pm line 2097"

I am running Koha v. 3.03.00.051 on Apache 2.2.9 (Debian).  Note that I only get this error message when I select an item to edit - I am able to edit records without any problem.

I found some references to variations on this error in the Koha listserve archive and Bugzilla, but did not see a solution for this particular "fields" error.

Thanks!

Amy C. Schuler
Manager of Information Services
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies