[Koha] How to create a list of all authorities?

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Thu Apr 7 05:19:40 NZST 2011

Hello

I need to create a list of all authorities which I can export to excel. There do not seem to be any examples of these on the SQL Report Library, so if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it - I am trying to clean up our authorities and it is very time consuming doing this just through the Authorities module.

Regards

Lisa

LISA PEEL, PGDip, MA.
Librarian
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
1897 Le Bouveret - Switzerland
Tel: +41 24 482 82 82 Fax: +41 24 482 82 80
E-mail: lisa.peel at ritz.edu<mailto:hortense.hofer at ritz.edu>
http://www.ritz.edu<http://www.ritz.edu/> - http://www.culinaryarts.ch<http://www.culinaryarts.ch/>