[Koha] Search portal for multiple libraries

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Thu Sep 30 03:05:26 NZDT 2010

Benson, you should try Pazpar2 - it can search across Z3950 and SRU/W
sources. Koha can be set up as a Z3950 database. So Pazpar2 can search
across multiple Kohas.

If all the libraries are on Koha, you might consider moving all of
them to a single Koha platform as well.

Thanks,
Savitra Sirohi
Nucsoft OSS Labs