[Koha] New to the list

Wojciech Zatorski zator at bg.szczecin.pl
Tue Sep 28 06:27:37 NZDT 2010

  W dniu 2010-09-27 18:41, James Ghiorzi pisze:
> Hello KOHA world,
> 1.  Has anyone successfully implemented printing receipts from
> Citizen iDp printers?  I have tried some configuration suggestions I
> found on the community site but those were for Epson Printers.  I have
> tried installing the correct Citizen Driver, Generic Driver and
> drivers from other printers to get it to work but thus far nothing.

sorry.. we are printing  everything on laser printers...

> 2.  Has anyone done or know off a script of form for Patron Self
> Registration?

yes ..we have Patron Self Registration for our students, townspeople, etc.

http://bg.univ.szczecin.pl/kohaczyt/register.php (only polish language)

this form is saved to our temporary table and librarian can import data
to system on demand.

bye

--
The Main Library of Szczecin University.
Computerization Department.