[Koha] LibLime responses to some of yesterdays postings

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Sep 17 08:53:40 NZST 2010

2010/9/16 Jared Camins-Esakov <jcamins at cpbibliography.com>
I think it would be great if PTFS/LL put together a memo suggesting ways to
move forward either with the 501(c)3(?) Koha foundation that already exists
or with a new one  if necessary.

That said, I hope that should PTFS/LL agree to put together a memo, the
community accepts their proposal in good faith. Since the reaction to most
of their attempts to contribute have often been met with suspicion and
anger, I can imagine they are reluctant to put themselves out there again.
 No one has to go along with the proposal if they think it is self-serving,
but it would be good if we all agreed to consider the PTFS/LL proposal/memo
along with any other good/bad/hare-brained/brilliant ideas that people are
willing to write up.

Lori Ayre

Since LibLime seems to have a clear idea of what they would like to see for