[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

ed c terrapin44 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 01:34:36 NZST 2010

I agree with everything Jim says bellow, but especially the personally hostile attacks. I may not agree with everything all the parties involved have done, but continually attacking people and organizations, esp. when they have just reached out, isn't going to lead to them having better relations with your portion of the community. As they say, you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Edward