[Koha] RFC: Cost Of Resource Exchange (NISO CORE) Protocol

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Sep 4 05:01:25 NZST 2010

NISO have just announced a way for Koha to send financial data
to other software packages, so I've added an RFC for 3.4 at
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/NISO_CORE_protocol

I'm interested in working on that after our current tasks, but I
suspect it will also need someone to work on corresponding changes in
another package like a finance system for it to be worthwhile for a
library.

What do other Koha users think of this?  Would it be worth having
for you?

Thanks,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha