[Koha] koha overdue notice problem

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:07:58 NZDT 2010

Yes.

I have all the triggers set. The items are already overdue and while running
fines.pl manually, it says 2 counted, 2 reported.

The only problem is overdue_message.pl and process_message_queue.pl do not
give any output.

What may be the problem?

Please Help.

Regards

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Susan Bennett <
susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info> wrote:

> Do you have the overdue notice triggers set? and for how many days?
> Susan Bennett
> ILS System Administrator
> Geauga County Public Library
> 440 286-6811 x 125
> 440 286-7419 FAX
>

> 2010/10/12 Nitesh Rijal <rijal.it at gmail.com>
>
>>  Hello all.
>>
>> Once again I have stuck into a familiar kind of problem, its overdue
>> notices.
>>
>> This time it is not much complicated, but weird.
>>
>> I have configured KOHA to send mails. Here, I'm using postfix. I can send
>> mails when I use "mailx" command line.
>>
>> When I run ./fines.pl I can see that it says 2 counted, 2 reported. I can
>> also see the log file, where there are details of the patrons who have
>> overdues.
>>
>> Now, when I run ./overdue_notices.pl, there is no output. Using it with
>> any switch combination gives no output at all.
>> Also, ./process_message_queue.pl also gives no output. But in either
>> case, there is no error message as well.
>>
>> Earlier, I used to check the database table named "message_queue" to see
>> whether messages are queued, but there is also empty table.
>>
>> What might be the problem, please help.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> --
>> Nitesh Rijal