[Koha] Support for Nicole Engard

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Oct 12 06:44:43 NZDT 2010

Hi all

Over the weekend (NZ time) PTFS/Liblime posted a blog post on their
company blog directly aimed at Nicole Engard.
http://blogs.liblime.com/open-sesame/archives/728

Most of you know Nicole as the Koha documentation manager, who has
spent 1000's of hours of her life, some paid, some unpaid, working on
Koha.

You can see from the currently first comment on that blog, that
PTFS/Liblime's version of events does not tally with the recollection
of the president of the Illinois chapter of SLA, who were running the
webinar.

Nicole also responded on her own blog
http://www.web2learning.net/archives/4177

Where she has received much support as well as hostile comments from
people who believe this kind of behaviour from PTFS/Liblime is
perfectly ok.

Well I don't. I would just like to state publicly here that I stand
behind Nicole and I don't think her being attacked by a corporation is
right. I encourage others to also support Nicole.

Chris