[Koha] cart button - change or remove

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Nov 25 23:29:21 NZDT 2010

We are in the process of fine tuning the OPAC display, and have an
outside web designer providing a 'skin' in the house style so it
matches the rest of the Society's web sites.
Having learned html back in the dark ages, I'm not yet up to speed on
css.  I'm not even sure which parts are governed by the skin and which
are internal koha stylesheets.
Is this spelled out somewhere?

My boss has taken an extreme dislike to the 'cart' button.  He would
like it removed, or at least called something else (still pondering
about what to change it to).
I have experimented with them both, and there seems to be very little
difference between the cart function and the list function.  Am I
wrong in this?

Has anyone switched it off, or changed the name of the button?
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler