[Koha] Koha sharing online by default?

knight sknight at hissda.org
Tue Nov 23 08:33:42 NZDT 2010

Ok, I'm looking at it again and wondering if it is just showing that the
book is also available at that library?
There is no URL as it is internal with no formal external address.

If it is just showing available at another library, can those libraries be
removed as to not confuse things with book availability within the school?
Also, does setting a library make anything available to other systems?
I appreciate Koha's docs section and its concise how to's but it would be
nice for more explanation as to what the different components are actually
doing.

Scott Knight

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Liz Rea [via Koha] <
ml-node+3275843-319123437-144616 at n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3275843-319123437-144616 at n5.nabble.com>