[Koha] RFC Discussion

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Nov 12 07:57:00 NZDT 2010

On 11 November 2010 18:35, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Magnus Enger wrote:
>> On 11 November 2010 15:52, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
>> > I decided not to do that because RFCs using only the template aren't
>> > actually *in* the category page, but are only shown when you click
>> > "What links here" in the left navigation on the category page (which
>> > doesn't really exist for Serials yet, as you'll notice).
>>
>> Hm, wouldn't it be better if they were in the category? I can't quite
>> see why you would want to link to the category but not put the RFC in
>> it?
>
> I didn't know how to do that from the template.  I've given it a go as
> you describe at the same time as adding chris_n's voting note.

That looks good to me, e.g.:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Add_support_for_NORMARC
And I have created Category:Cataloguing:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Cataloguing

But I still think it would be a good idea to specify that this
Cataloguing-category is for Cataloguing RFCs... Any thoughts on that?

Regards,
Magnus
libriotech.no