[Koha] Upgrading from 3.0.6 to 3.2

Martin Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Fri Nov 5 02:31:30 NZDT 2010

En su momento, Chris Nighswonger escribió:
> 2010/11/3 Martin Longo <jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar>:
>
>> Hello list ...
>>
>> Today I was testing around the new koha 3.2 release (very last
>> 3.02.00.004)... trying to upgrade our current production Koha (3.0.6) ...
>>

> It looks like you are actually upgrading to the current HEAD rather
> than the 3.02.00.004 release based on the last error thrown by
> updatedatabase.pl

Yep .. you were right. Switched now my branch to origin/3.2.x and tried
to upgrade again, now to 3.02.00.005

updatedatabase.pl reported a lot less errors, all related to duplicated
keys and already present tables. Now I'm testing and it seems that
everything works as it should... and better :)

Thanks a lot

Martin

--
Ing. J. Martin Longo