[Koha] Deleting the installation sample library file

Paul A paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Nov 2 06:11:16 NZDT 2010

My first post to this forum; I have tried to search for an answer with no
success, so my apologies if this question is simplistic.

Koha 3.2 installed on Ubuntu 10.10 server, with all required modules.
Programmatically, it works fine with the recommended test/sample file
(Centreville library), user and admin interfaces fully functional, as is
Marc imports.

Q: How do we completely delete all the "Centreville" library records, so
that we can set up our own library from scratch?

Thanks - Paul