[Koha] [koha]could we import items?

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Tue Nov 2 05:56:51 NZDT 2010

Hello,

We are having trouble migrating item information into Koha which makes it hard to work with the catalog.  We have been able to import biblio records but not the items that go with them.  We have thousands of bib records and they do not have 952 tags.  Do we have to add 952 tags or is there some other way to get the item information into Koha?

Thank you,

Cecil Hillyard

http://library.washoecounty.us

Washoe County Library Technical Services

4001 S. Virginia St.

Reno, NV 89502

tel.: 775-827-1885