[Koha] changes in code doesnot appear

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Mon May 31 20:16:12 NZST 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Nitesh Rijal <rijal.it at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, but I still did not understand what do you mean by "Dev Install". I
> have installed KOHA 3.0.3 from source in Debian Lenny.

When you run perl Makefile.PL at the start of Koha installation the first
question asked is Installation mode (dev, single, standard)

> I have changed the files in
> "/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/" and in intranet as
> well. The same code is working in LIVE server, but I took days to be
> working. I don't know why is it taking so long for the codes to be working.
>
> Please reply.

Off the top of the head..
1) restart your apache server and also check for any errors shown in your
Koha logs.
2) check if the code is mistakenly nested in the wrong <TMPL_IF> block.
3) If both the above fail, show us the code and your apache config

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2