[Koha] changes in code doesnot appear

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:55:46 NZST 2010

Sorry, but I still did not understand what do you mean by "Dev Install". I
have installed KOHA 3.0.3 from source in Debian Lenny.

I have changed the files in
"/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/" and in intranet as
well. The same code is working in LIVE server, but I took days to be
working. I don't know why is it taking so long for the codes to be working.

Please reply.

Nitesh Rijal
BE IT
rijal.it at gmail.com