[Koha] LibLime, a Division of PTFS Announces, a New Stable Release of Koha Available for Immediate Download

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Thu May 13 12:45:30 NZST 2010

I agree with Darrell.  As a LibLime customer planning to do a lot of
development, it's great to know that it will be contributed to community
Koha.

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Darrell Ulm <darrellulm at smfpl.org> wrote:

> Sherman, Kelly <ksherman at ...> writes:
>

> > LibLime,
> > a Division of PTFS Announces “Harley”, a New Stable Release of Koha
> Available
> > for Immediate Download
> >

> Hey! This appears to be really positive. A git Repo and all. Great news,
> and a
> nice move by PTFS. "I love it when a plan comes together!"
>
> Darrell Ulm

Vicki Teal Lovely

Helping our 52 member libraries provide the best possible service to the
public.

ILS Project Manager
South Central Library System
Madison, WI