[Koha] Help with Independent Branches

Mark Osborne mosborne at ashs.school.nz
Tue May 11 13:53:36 NZST 2010

Kia ora,
Albany Senior High School and Rosmini College in NZ are embarking on a
wonderful voyage of collaboration by setting up our libraries as independent
branches of the same library. The plan is for us to be able to collaborate
on things like interloans and a shared digital library.

While I know a lot of districts have already done this, it's new to our
schools. Is there somewhere we can go to find out more about independent
branches? This page is a start, but only really covers turning the feature
on:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/administration/global-system-preferences/admin

--
Hei konā mai,