[Koha] Unable to search

Catherine Chambers chambers.catherine at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:43:55 NZST 2010

i am now positive that it was the zebra daemon that was causing the
problems, and then managed to break a couple of other things trying to fix
it >.<

i decided to reinstall koha, this time ensuring i didn't start any zebra
daemons or other such things and it searches perfectly

much thanks,
catherine