[Koha] Unable to search

Catherine Chambers chambers.catherine at gmail.com
Wed May 5 20:24:12 NZST 2010

thank you for your replies.

I was indeed prompted to run the web installer again after i had completed
the dump and restore, this seemed to run fine.

i have been through the FAQ and everything seems to look ok. i have PERL5LIB
and KOHA_CONF set in the /etc/profile file, i am running rebuild_zebra as
the koha user, everything seems to be owned by koha. the only thing that i
can see from here that might be amiss is that i might have inadvertently
started the zebraqueue daemon, when i type ps aux, i get a couple of lines
that say:
koha      2577  0.0  0.0   2244   540 ?        Ss   09:41   0:00 daemon
--name=koha-zebra-ctl.mzunikoha --errlog=/var/log/koha/koha-zebradaemon.err
--stdout=
koha      2582  0.0  2.4  32016 24876 ?        S    09:41   0:01 perl -I
/usr/share/koha/lib /usr/share/koha/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl -f
/etc/koha/koha-conf.

could they be anything to do with it or am i way off?

When i ran rebuild_zebra with switches -b -a -z, it took approximately 1
second to return to the prompt. i tried running it with switches -b -a -r,
and it took much longer - about 10 minutes and returned a few messages that
said something about not being able to find headings, and now when i try and
run rebuild_zebra with either -z or -r i get an error that says DBD driver
has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute at /usr/lib/perl5/DBI.pm line
690. and immediately returns to the prompt.

tia,
catherine