[Koha] Introducing myself, advice please

Lynn Pryor lynnexcal at gmail.com
Sun May 2 19:28:16 NZST 2010

Many thanks to all who have responded to my plea for help. I have now had an
opportunity to speak with the head of IT (she was away all this past week)
who agrees that cookies could well be the issue. So I'm waiting until Monday
to try to resolve the matter.
This group is a womnderful source of assitance. Many thanks.
Lynn