[Koha] 3.2 Install Patron Issues

Cindy Murdock Ames cmurdock at ccfls.org
Wed Mar 24 03:33:57 NZDT 2010

I'm wondering if it's related to bug #3864.  A patch has been submitted
for it, but it looks like it hasn't been signed off yet.  If that's your
problem, then you should be able to fix it by adding the finedays column
as described in the patch.

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=8ed554b3610711c4b22536d6225abe2fc5fd98ae

Cheers,
Cindy