[Koha] 3.2 Install Patron Issues

Joel Sasse jsasse at plumcreeklibrary.net
Tue Mar 23 11:23:27 NZDT 2010

Hello,

I've just installed koha 3.2-alpha on a Debian lenny server with zebra
enabled. I selected the options for sample libraries and sample patron types
to be installed when I ran the web installer. Now I've reached the Patron
Types and Categories config section and cannot add a new patron category or
edit an existing category, such as PT or ST. I can bring up the new or edit
screen and fill in values, but once I click Save and return to the patron
category main screen, nothing has changed. I am able to add new libraries
and item types without a problem. I have done several test installs of 3.0
and this was never an issue.  Is there something I've overlooked?  Is there
a MySQL error?

Thanks,

Joel Sasse
Network Systems Administrator