[Koha] Marking items missing?

Kathy Rippel kdr at ckls.org
Thu Mar 11 08:04:22 NZDT 2010

It's even easier if you are already on the patron's screen.

Simply click on the barcode of the item and it will take you to the
screen Owen mentions (item details (catalogue/moredetail.pl))

You can change it right there as he showed.

Kathy

PS--I just found your other message that you were not barcoded.
Simply click on the title on the patron's record and then click on
the ITEMS tab on the left to get to the item details screen.

At 02:18 PM 3/9/2010, you wrote:
> > My guess would be 952$1 Lost status. But you have to move from
> > circulation to cataloguing to change it.
>
>You do not have to do this in cataloging. From the item detail screen,
>click the barcode link in the holdings table. That takes you to the
>item details screen (catalogue/moredetail.pl). From this page you can
>change the "lost" status. Lost statuses are defined in Authorized
>Values (Administration -> Authorized values -> Show category LOST). If
>you installed with some of the default data you may already have a
>"Missing" value there.
>
>   -- Owen
>

>--
>Web Developer
>Athens County Public Libraries
>http://www.myacpl.org

Kathleen D. Rippel
Dept. Head/Consultant--Resource Sharing and Access ;
Pathfinder Central (Manager)
Central Kansas Library System
1409 Williams
Great Bend, KS 67530