[Koha] Marking items missing?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Mar 10 09:18:29 NZDT 2010

> My guess would be 952$1 Lost status. But you have to move from
> circulation to cataloguing to change it.

You do not have to do this in cataloging. From the item detail screen,
click the barcode link in the holdings table. That takes you to the
item details screen (catalogue/moredetail.pl). From this page you can
change the "lost" status. Lost statuses are defined in Authorized
Values (Administration -> Authorized values -> Show category LOST). If
you installed with some of the default data you may already have a
"Missing" value there.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer