[Koha] Old wiki vs new wiki

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Sat Jun 19 03:10:07 NZST 2010

Zeno:
The old wiki's DNS was turned off by the Koha.org domain owner (PTFS), in deference to our wishes to not have duplicate official content at two different domains.

I can't speak to how much of the content made it over to the new wiki at wiki.koha-community.org, certainly not all of the content. I do know that a great deal of new content has been added, and much of the most helpful old content was transferred.

I hope this answers your question. :)

Liz Rea
NEKLS