[Koha] circulation box -- impossible class?

Kate Etheredge mrskatee at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 07:43:46 NZST 2010

Hi all,
I am having a circulation issue -- when attempting to check out to a patron, a small yellow box has appeared above the patron name (similar to the box where circ staff could choose to allow checkouts when the patron has overdue items).  The yellow box in question, however, is only one line high and has no text or ability to choose anything.  From the source code, I believe it is this:

<!--  INITIAL BLOC : PARAMETERS & BORROWER INFO -->
 <!-- NEEDSCONFIRMATION -->
<!-- RESULT OF ISSUING REQUEST -->
        <ul>

        </ul>
     <!-- /impossible -->

Koha has done this for at least three patrons in both Firefox and Explorer. It might be tied to overdues or fines -- it has happened when the patron owed fines or had overdues but it has also happened after the fines have been paid.

In order to check out to these patrons, I have to delete their records and re-add them.

I am a Koha express site so have no control over Koha versions or anything other than system preferences.
I appreciate any help and will be glad to report this as a bug, if it isn't just something that I messed up somehow.

Thanks!