[Koha] ILS Survey Pt. 2

Vandana Singh utk.ils.research at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:52:11 NZST 2010

*Greetings! *

*This is a call for participation in a survey about technical support for
your Integrated Library System. This survey is part of a research project,
funded by IMLS, comparing the technical support of Open Source Integrated
Libary Systems with technical support of proprietary Integrated Library
Systems.
This is the second survey for the project. In first survey we collected data
regarding expectations of libarians for the technical support of thier ILS.
If you participated in that survey Thank you very much for your
participation. We really appreciate the informative, quick and large number
of responses we got!!!
Now, we invite you to participate in the second survey which is assessing
the effectiveness of your current ILS technical support. We will then
compare this current status to the expectations to idenify any gaps or
accolades!*

*If you are willing to participate in this study and fill the survey, please
follow the link below:*

*ILS Survey*

*