[Koha] Coming to NZ in October

Daniel Grobani dgrobani at samuelmerritt.edu
Wed Jun 9 08:05:42 NZST 2010

Thanks for that info, Nicole. It led me to a round-trip ticket priced at
US$1050. Unfortunately, it's San Francisco to Los Angeles to Sydney to
Auckland, and it takes 24 hours!

I kept looking and found that I can fly Air New Zealand direct in 13 hours
for an additional US$400; I may have to do that, as it's hard to imagine
subjecting myself to a 24-hour trip.

By the way, anyone flying from the US should be sure to consult
http://kohacon.appspot.com/2010/travel/US.html.

Cheers,

Daniel Grobani
Samuel Merritt University