[Koha] biblio.frameworkcode set up at import

Frédéric Rouyre rfr at iweps.be
Wed Jun 9 00:51:06 NZST 2010

Oups, the path I sent seemed to risky for me so I made it ... another
way. This time I do not modify the return arguments of the
_koha_add_biblio function so it's really cleaner for me.

So here it is, hope it may help.

Note that for the framework code to be updated, you need to set a link
between a koha field and a marc field.