[Koha] Granthalaya.org announcement of Koha hosting service

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Tue Jun 8 17:20:20 NZST 2010

Friends,
Granthalaya.org ( www.granthalaya.org ) and Anant Corporation (
www.anantcorp.com ) are very pleased to announce general
availability of Koha hosting on granthalaya.org server located in VPM,
Thane ( www.vpmthane.org ) datacenter.

Our first user of this service is already live, please see
opac.kalibindia.com

This initiative is to provide a revenue stream for sustained operation and
maintenance of the Granthalaya.org project ( which is a project of Vidya
Prasarak Mandal, Thane; an educational trust.) which intends to create
bibliographic union database of holdings of all the public libraries in
Konkan area including Thane in India. Granthalaya.org also intends to help
libraries in computerizing their holdings by providing them hosted / local
installation of Koha, user training and data migration services.

Key features of this offering are..

* Independent install of Koha version of your choice on a shared Ubuntu
server.
* Full access to your home directory and Koha code.
* Separate mysql database. Full access via phpmyadmin.
* Separate Zebra database
* Installation, Initial setup and NBD Annual Support included.
* Can offer customization, data migration and user training services if
required.
* Nightly full dump of database in your home directory with backup to disk
and tape.
* We are open to discuss any additional requirements

Initially we are offering this service at USD 250 for initial setup (one
time charge) + USD 350 as Annual Recurring fees.

Please contact me if you would like to avail this offer or to help the
Granthalaya.org project in any manner.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2