[Koha] Migration to Koha and Koha field/UNIMARC mapping

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Mon Jun 7 21:54:09 NZST 2010

Hi Frédéric,

At 11.02 07/06/2010, Frédéric Rouyre wrote:

>I'm trying to switch our old ILS to Koha but I'm stuck with how I'll
>import Serials in the system.

in Koha the Unimarc field for items is 995.

In fact the english setup of Unimarc is not the best.
I suggest you to read the french setup.
For french language the setup of 995 is connect
to Recommandation 995.
See: http://cfu.enssib.fr/index.php?repondre_question=55

So I suggest you to use the Unimarc France setup
You find it in ../installer/data/mysql/fr-FR/marcflavour/

Henri-Damien Laurent <laurenthdl at alinto.com> and I
we are tring to write same wiki pages about Unimarc setup for
items.

Cheers
Zeno Tajoli

Zeno Tajoli