[Koha] Caroline Loh/lib/staff/npnet is out of the office.

Caroline Loh lck4 at np.edu.sg
Fri Jun 4 14:02:47 NZST 2010

I will be out of the office starting  04/06/2010 and will not return until
07/06/2010.

Mrs Lim Ben Wai/Senior Manager (6460 6369) will cover my duties.  For
matters relating to copyright laws, please refer to Ms Lim Bee
Ang/Reference Manager (6460 6551).  If you need to reach me, please call my
Secretary, Mdm Teo at 6460 6280 .

With best regards
Caroline Loh (Mrs) | Director | Lien Ying Chow Library
Ngee Ann Polytechnic,  535 Clementi Road, Singapore 599489
DID: 6460 6288 | FAX: 6466 8274 | EMAIL: lck4 at np.edu.sg |
http://www.np.edu.sg/library/library.html
Our Mission: Advancing People With Information
NP Vision: Connecting Minds. Unlocking Talents. Creating Value

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately and notify the sender .