[Koha] Advance notice that items will soon be due

Dillon Moore dmoore at cigionline.org
Sat Jul 17 08:20:21 NZST 2010

Hi,
I've been trying to find a way to send an advance notice to patrons that
their loans will be due in 3 days. I did turn on the
EnhancedMessagingPreferences, but I haven't been able to find the option
for "Default messaging preferences for this patron category" which Karen
mentions in the attached thread. Is this a feature that has been
introduced for 3.2? We're currently running 3.00.01.005.

Thanks,
Dillon

Dillon Moore
Acting Manager of Library Services
The Centre for International Governance Innovation
Centre pour l'innovation dans la gouvernance internationale
57 Erb Street West, Waterloo, Ontario Canada N2L 6C2
tel   +1.519.885.2444 ext. 479   |   fax   +1.519.885.5450
www.cigionline.org
------
information, privileged material, or constitute non-public information.
review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or
other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from
your system.

Re: [Koha] Settings for Predue notices