[Koha] Koha page not accessible on other machines on the intranet

Mutsikiwa Admire amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Fri Jul 16 05:11:00 NZST 2010

Hi

I have successfully installed koha  on Debian 5 and it is accessible only on
the host machine when I type the FQDN on the browser on the host machine.
However when I try to access the OPAC by typing
http://FQDN/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl  it spits in the error logs the
message " script not found or unable to stat : /usr/lib/cgi-bin/koha". And
surely the file   /usr/lib/cgi-bin/koha does not exist. My koha is installed
in /usr/share/koha. I know I could solve the problem by syslinking
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/koha to a target file/directoru but I cannot tell which
one.

Please assist.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)