[Koha] Intoduction and Question

Merhar, Rebecca rmerhar at paloaltou.edu
Sat Jan 30 12:48:30 NZDT 2010

Hi Koha list,
I am a library assistant at Palo Alto University working on Processing. I
have spent most of my time over the last few weeks fighting with Koha to
print labels for us and we now have labels that are almost exactly what we
want. However, I was wondering one thing: We would love to add the copy
number of our books and DVDs (etc) to the labels but it looks funny to have
just another number randomly on the spine label so it would be ideal to have
the word "copy" before it. I have been trying to figure out how to add the
"copy" using various codes (slashes, brackets around it, etc.) before it and
haven't been able to make it work. Does anyone know how to add a word into
the List Field under Biographical Data to Print under Label Layout?
Thank you all for your help,
Rebecca
Library Assistant