[Koha] 3.0.4 Upgrade problem(s)

Chris Morrison cmm1005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:06:37 NZDT 2010

I upgraded from 3.0.0 to 3.0.4 (running Zebra 2.0.43 before and after)
following these<http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2009-July/019328.html>instructions.
The initial upgrade did not work until I
installed YAML, IPC::Cmd, and Digest::SHA from CPAN. The system now works
for the most part, except some records generate a 404 error. This does not
happen in the working 3.0.0 system.

I checked the koha-error_log, and found the following:

File does not exist: /usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/favicon.ico

I also checked the koha-opac-error_log and found the following:

======= Memory map: ========, referer:

http://koha-test.lrs.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=angels
08048000-0814d000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 337445    /usr/bin/perl, referer:
http://koha-test.lrs.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=angels

There are a couple dozen of those that were generated at the same time
(5:33:36). I found these errors following the memory map errors:

Premature end of script headers: opac-detail.pl, referer:
http://koha-test.lrs.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=angels
HTML::Template::Pro:in  TMPL_LOOP at pos 232:, referer:
http://koha-test.lrs.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=angels
PARAM:LOOP:next_loop:hash pointer was expected but not found, referer:
http://koha-test.lrs.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=angels

I should note this problem only seems to occur on some records that have
Amazon info, and that it doesn't seem to happen at all when Amazon features
are turned off and replaced with Google jackets (although the records that
actually do work that contact Amazon content don't display that content :(
). This <http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-amazon-data-td25358032.html>individual
seemed to have a similar problem, but there was no follow-up that
I could find.

I rebuilt Zebra and the problem is still there. Any thoughts on how to fix
it?

Thanks,

Chris Morrison