[Koha] Kohacon10 Call for Volunteers

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Tue Jan 26 13:41:27 NZDT 2010

I wonder if there would be interest if we got a travel agent to pull
together a bunch of conference add ons: day trips for spouses,
pre-conference road trip down the North island from Auckland to Wellington
(only 8 hours drive but would be a lovely 2-3 trip via Rotorua), post
conference trips down the South Island (fly out from Christchurch) etc.

What do folks think?

Cheers Jo.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Now the dates and venue are confirmed, and two sponsors found so far
> (more gratefully accepted) it's time to work on a bit more planning.
>
> With being Release Manager for 3.4 I am going to be flat out so I'm
> putting out a call for volunteers to help.
>
> Things you can help with,
> - We need to put out a call for presenters soon, people to manage that
> would be neat.
> - Talking to hotels/backpackers in Wellington, to see if we can get a
> group discount.
> - Content for the website
> - Hackfest organiser
> - Anything else you can think of