[Koha] Question regarding MARC importing

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Wed Jan 13 07:30:29 NZDT 2010

Hi all,

I have been looking on some comments about cataloguing and like you
say MarcEdit is not really a good tool for structured bibliographic
data.
In case you think useful you can allways use winisis where you can
input records on MARC format. Recently a new version on JAVA is being
finished which suport UTF-8. You can use these tools to create records
and export to KOHA. If you need help feel free to ask.
Regards,

Rafael Antonio