[Koha] Zebra indexing issue

Koller Wolfgang wolfgang.koller at NHM-WIEN.AC.AT
Tue Jan 12 23:56:50 NZDT 2010

Hi all!

We are now starting to use Koha in a production environment, and encountered some strange behaviour when it comes to series.

We've catalouged some Series which do not have a title, but only a series title. So far no problem. However when searching for them, some times the result shows the correct series title, and sometimes it show "No Title".

It seems as if Zebra (which we are using for indexing) sometimes returns the series title as title, and sometimes it wont.

Any clues / hints / tips what I can do / check?

Regards,
Wolfgang Koller

Information gemaess UGB Par. 14 Abs. 1

Naturhistorisches Museum