[Koha] Koha and 508 Compliant

Pablo A. Bianchi pbianchi at fi.uba.ar
Tue Jan 12 11:31:58 NZDT 2010

Thanks for your answer Owen!

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:

> > Some suggestions I'd made are still poorly/none answered*; Galen, could
> you
> > please take a look to them? Thanks!
>
> I'm sure Galen is busy with patches that have already been submitted
> to be incorporated into the 3.2 branch. If you're interested in these
> features I'd suggest sponsoring a developer to write them.

Sure! But I was not asking Galen to add those features. I was asking him
(and everyone) for his opinion as Koha 3.2 release manager, if it is in the
plans to add them, when, how difficult it might be, or for example as MJ Ray
says <http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-devel/2009-November/010390.html>,
if it is possible to add a pair of fields to the database. How much time do
you think is necessary to write a little bit about this things? :)
Also I wish to know when Koha 3.2 will be released, since it was planned to
the last November<http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:roadmap3.2#release>,
or what features will include, because 3.2 RFC is so big...  I work with
Koha, so I need to know what main developers like LibLime and BibLibre
plans, so I can plan ahead. For example, I'll not plan to add a feature that
it's going to be added in the near future by someone else, or moreover, has
been already added but still not present community version, only in *LibLime
Enterprise Koha*<http://www.liblime.com/products/koha/koha-solution-comparison>
.

--
Pablo